Terms & Conditions
Last Revised: April 2019
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you as the (“User”/”Client”) and Alison Jackson (also referred to as “Ali Jackson”) (“we”, “us”) (A.B.N: 32 180 140 270) and contain the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use to The Services provided by Us.
- Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. By making a purchase from us, you signify that you agree with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, we ask you to cease use and access of our website.
- Alison Jackson reserves the right to modify this Agreement and/or the Policies (and update The Alison Jackson Web Page on which they are displayed) from time to time. A date stamp will be applied at the top of the page therefore it is important that you check this page regularly.
- This Website, including associated social media profiles, may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of a link does not imply that Alison Jackson endorses, has investigated or verified the linked websites.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure checkout pages using Paypal or Credit Card.
- All prices displayed of products advertised on the Website, can be changed without notice.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Full and punctual payment for product(s) will be required, before an order is confirmed.
- You acknowledge that all taxes and customs duties on orders outside Australia are the responsibility of you as the customer, and responsibility for any customs issues or refusals also lies with the buyer.
- Products purchased from Alison Jackson will be transported by Australia Post or a courier as chosen by Alison Jackson. And all products shipped by Alison Jackson will be provided with a tracking number and signature on delivery.
- Delivery addresses cannot be altered once an Order has been processed.
- Alison Jackson makes every reasonable effort through its packaging and its liaisons with its delivery services to ensure that your parcel is safe for transportation and arrives to you safely.
- Ownership of parcels turned over to Australia Post or a courier for service transfers to the buyer once it leaves our dispatch. Alison Jackson will not be responsible for any loss, or damage to packages. We will not be responsible for any error in the supply of incorrect shipping information, or delivery errors once it has left our dispatch.
- If you are concerned about the delivery of your order, please contact us via email@example.com and we can provide you with a quote for Postage with insurance.
- Orders will be processed within 3-8 days of purchase receipt (Monday - Friday), unless otherwise specified on the individual product description (e.g. Made to Orders, or Pre Orders, where expected shipping times will be listed separately). Once your order has been processed, you will be provided with a tracking number. Should you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact the Post Office with your tracking number.
- The estimated delivery time-frame will range between 2-5 days for Australian deliveries and up to 4 weeks for International deliveries. Please note however, this is an indication only. At certain times of the year (such as Christmas and Public Holiday periods), it can go beyond this, therefore we recommend allowing up to 10 business days for deliveries.
- To ensure the safe delivery of your product(s), we recommend that someone is available to receive your order.
- In circumstances where no one is present to receive the delivery, Australia Post or the courier for service may return your order to the nearest post office, or depot for collection, causing a potential delay in your delivery.
- Where a product has been listed at an incorrect price, incorrect description or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel and/or amend a transaction.
- Where a Product ordered and received arrives in a damaged state, and it was a fault from us, Alison Jackson, a replacement or refund will be offered.
- For all refund requests, the Client must contact Alison Jackson via firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of receiving the package. Images of the product may be requested.
- The Client will generally be responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned. Reasonable postage or transportation costs will be reimbursed if the product is confirmed to be faulty, however receipts of postage will be required.
- Unless otherwise stated, the information, blogs, designs, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, video and audio clips, look and feel, and control features of Alison Jackson’s Website and or any of its Platforms are owned by Alison Jackson.
- You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any of the Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been provided with prior written permission by Alison Jackson.
- Our website is provided on an “as is” basis. We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained and accessed through our website is correct and current at the time of publication.
- Alison Jackson shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes (and is not limited to) any delays, errors, damage to property, lost of income, profits, any direct/indirect/special economic or commercial losses, third party claims, any punitive damages or any legal costs arising out of, or in connection to your access to our website, the use of information provided to you from us and your purchase of goods from us.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alison Jackson makes no guarantee as to the availability or suitability of products on this Site.
- We stand behind the quality of our work. Which is why our work comes with a 12 month workmanship assurance. If a piece becomes broken due during this time to a construction flaw following assessment by Alison Jackson, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion. Please note that this does not include general wear and tear. Reasonable shipping costs will also be reimbursable with a receipt supplied and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the returned package is well protected to prevent damage in transit.
- If a piece from us is broken by any other means, we are able to provide you with a quote for the repair work. Please note shipping charge will be at your expense.
- Elective repairs, such as resizing, chain lengthening or errors in sizing will incur a charge and will be repaired at the customer’s expense plus the shipping charge.
- Our site has been designed to protect the information that we collect online from unauthorised access. We take reasonable steps to safeguard your private information by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures necessary to protect your privacy. For your security, we may ask for identification on credit card purchases for high value transactions.
Disputes and Mediation
- If the Client has a complaint about the Service they have received from Alison Jackson, please contact Alison Jackson directly through to email@example.com.
- Mediation will be the first cause of action, if communications between the Client and Alison Jackson to attempt to resolve the dispute has exhausted.
- All legal/mediation/arbitration fees associated with a dispute raised by the Client will be at the expense (in full) of the Client.
Choice of Law
- The agreement herein is governed by the law in force in accordance to Australia Capital Territory (ACT) Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ACT Courts.
- Alison Jackson reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials, which violate any applicable or